BLOG 2010


BLOG 2010

I wish I would have started this blog years ago. When I first met Johnny G. Or when I was working with Umbert and PK from Cycle Reebok. That was over 15 years ago. After 20 years in the bicycle industry. What I've found over the years is that there just simply isn’t enough time in the day. You do the best you can. So I'm starting the blog now.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Same Crap, Different day

You wanna know why we are in business? Why we are so successful? Not like millionaire successful, but reputation  and integrity successful. Because we do things different. Some days I truly feel like chef Ramsey on Hells Kitchen.When I see my team make simple mistakes, I take it personally. and my team KNOWS what I expect.I go on Craigslist, and there are the same snake oil salesmen, copying pictures of giant warehouses they slither around, picking over bikes that still look good, even though they've been in play for years and years in clubs. Using terminology like "Cleaned and serviced", selling the bikes without in depth refurbishing and representing them to unsuspecting consumers as the deal of the century. That kind of crap has always pissed me off.I've NEVER done anything other than optimize the bikes I sell, whether they are new and out of tune, or used ,beat up and crying out for a healthy,REAL refurbishing. We do it RIGHT. We get the same used bikes the big boys get, after the 4 year lease is up, and no matter how good they look, we TEAR THEM apart and go through them in good faith and good conscience. Because people have always deserved to get their monies worth.Its why we offer a REAL measurable warranty, because we work hard on our product, we deliver the best, and our bikes DESERVE to have a REAL warranty. On the other hand, the snakes that post online representing themselves as above board, with a solid product, they don't offer a warranty because they in all likelyhood, not capable of delivering a  solid " We stand behind it" type of product. Studiocycles has grown EVERY year for the last 10 years,our customer base increases, and we gain more respect from the BIG companies, to the point that we are the go to guys when the engineers  need outside help, they call Studiocycles. We have always done one thing, worked in one arena, and excelled, for our valued clients, one bike at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment