BLOG 2010


BLOG 2010

I wish I would have started this blog years ago. When I first met Johnny G. Or when I was working with Umbert and PK from Cycle Reebok. That was over 15 years ago. After 20 years in the bicycle industry. What I've found over the years is that there just simply isn’t enough time in the day. You do the best you can. So I'm starting the blog now.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

In talks to do consulting with Michael Bruno

This is about as high up the ladder one can get. I'm in direct talks with Michael Bruno about coming on board as a dual consultant to both Star Trac and Schwinn. Thanks to John Bauduin, the CEO and  one of the founders of Mad Dogg Athletics and the Spinning program, for getting me through to Michael. Michael owns both Star Trac and Schwinn, and collectively, he operates the biggest company that produces the lions share of indoor group cycles.I've had the privledge over the years to work with the biggest names in the indoor cycling arena, ans the potential of working directly with Mr. Bruno is a potentially exciting opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment