BLOG 2010


BLOG 2010

I wish I would have started this blog years ago. When I first met Johnny G. Or when I was working with Umbert and PK from Cycle Reebok. That was over 15 years ago. After 20 years in the bicycle industry. What I've found over the years is that there just simply isn’t enough time in the day. You do the best you can. So I'm starting the blog now.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

We are going to Chicago for Club Industry 2012

 Studiocycles and Jeff Wimmer will be in Chicago to represent the technical interests of Mad Dogg Athletcs/Spinning & Star Trac for the official release of the 2012 Star Trac Spinner bike line. This includes the all new Spinner NXT and the exciting new Spinner BLADE.We've waited to get our hooks on the new BLADE, now we have one to test, just one week out from the show in Chicago.We have already torn apart, analyzed and built up 16 of the 2012 Spinner NXT's for The Biggest Loser earlier this month, so we are fairly well versed in the peculiarities of the 2012 NXT. This will be a busy week of  riding, shredding and interpreting the inner workings  of the new 2012 Spinner BLADE. Josh Taylor and I both have BLADE models, so we've been comparing notes. He and I will also be doing Tech seminars to the show attendees in the Star Trac Spinning Studio(R) show booth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment