BLOG 2010


BLOG 2010

I wish I would have started this blog years ago. When I first met Johnny G. Or when I was working with Umbert and PK from Cycle Reebok. That was over 15 years ago. After 20 years in the bicycle industry. What I've found over the years is that there just simply isn’t enough time in the day. You do the best you can. So I'm starting the blog now.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

IDEA 2011 is history

I attended IDEA 2011 here in LA LA land and its now a memory.I expected more from the show.The big companies had small representation, insofar as actual booth space on the floor, and Laurel Mylin from Foundation Fitness pointed out to me that"this is more of a show for instructors, not big ticket buyers. I sometimes get that confused. Caught with Johnny G and the whole G unit at the Kranking Booth. I'm suppliying bikes to Johnny for his master instructor camp in Santa Barbara later this year, in September.If I were an owner of a hip ,hardcore studio; Kranking would be in my house for sure.I recently added a Krankcycle to my home arsenal, ands its an asskicker for sure.There was also a bunch of Zumba copycats at IDEA, but hey, it seems really popular, and if its cutting edge, tyhey will stand in line to knock it off. We built the bikes for Schwinn for this show and I stopped by the Star Trac/Spinning booth and dialed in the new Spinner Blade for them. Rela Ryder had my buddy Adam at the helm, if you've never taken a class with Adam, give it a try, he's a great guy and really loves his job. Cammy, Eric and the newly married Michelle (Mrs. Mills : ) were TCB at the FreeMotion booth, they had a great representation as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment