BLOG 2010


BLOG 2010

I wish I would have started this blog years ago. When I first met Johnny G. Or when I was working with Umbert and PK from Cycle Reebok. That was over 15 years ago. After 20 years in the bicycle industry. What I've found over the years is that there just simply isn’t enough time in the day. You do the best you can. So I'm starting the blog now.

Monday, July 25, 2011

2 Star Trac Spinner Pros to Jennifer Aniston

Looks like we are supplying two hand built, pro-tuned 2011 Star Trac Spinner Pros to Jennifer Aniston.My buddy Ron from Customized Fitness is facilitating the deal, with bikes from StudioCycles.It doesn't matter if its Jennifer or Bill or Bob, we do the ultimate bike builds for EVERYBODY. The good news is we don't charge extra for our handy work! Call Jeff direct today for your very own Star Trac Spinner Pro. 888-909-BIKE ,10am-10pm ,7 days a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment