BLOG 2010


BLOG 2010

I wish I would have started this blog years ago. When I first met Johnny G. Or when I was working with Umbert and PK from Cycle Reebok. That was over 15 years ago. After 20 years in the bicycle industry. What I've found over the years is that there just simply isn’t enough time in the day. You do the best you can. So I'm starting the blog now.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Our first round of FreeMotion Bikes Are Here!

We just got our first shipment of Freemotion bikes in stock. We will be working hard like the pack mules we are to get these tested and optimized to our satisfaction, and once we get to that stage we will start with a soft roll out on the Studiocycles.com website! Stay tuned for more details. These bikes have a TON of potential in the industry, with some smokin hot,state of the art dynamics. We are excited to be involved with FreeMotion and are already in the midst of our first pro level install on behalf of the company! 

No comments:

Post a Comment