BLOG 2010


BLOG 2010

I wish I would have started this blog years ago. When I first met Johnny G. Or when I was working with Umbert and PK from Cycle Reebok. That was over 15 years ago. After 20 years in the bicycle industry. What I've found over the years is that there just simply isn’t enough time in the day. You do the best you can. So I'm starting the blog now.

Monday, July 25, 2011

We are building 80 Schwinn AC Performance bikes for IDEA

Studiocycles will be building 80 Schwinn AC Performance bikes for the upcoming monster fitness show; IDEA, here in L.A. in August. After the show we will be extracting the bikes, bringing them back to our warehouse, giving them a serious detail, and they will be for sale. Contact Jeff direct at 888-909-BIKE ,if interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment