BLOG 2010


BLOG 2010

I wish I would have started this blog years ago. When I first met Johnny G. Or when I was working with Umbert and PK from Cycle Reebok. That was over 15 years ago. After 20 years in the bicycle industry. What I've found over the years is that there just simply isn’t enough time in the day. You do the best you can. So I'm starting the blog now.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

We now carry the Johnny G KrankCycles!

We are happy to announce that we are carrying the Johnny G KrankCycles! This new machine from the mind of Johnny G, the creator of Spinning, is an AMAZING way to work the top half of the body,arms shoulders, core with the high intensity level your used to working the bottom half with the Spinner(R) series bikes. We will eventually have these in our retail stores, but initially we will carry them in our commercial client location in Hawthorne.The Johnny G KrankCycle is not associated with the Spinning program, but it most certainly compliments any other intense cardio workout! You can check out the Krank at KrankCycle.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment