BLOG 2010


BLOG 2010

I wish I would have started this blog years ago. When I first met Johnny G. Or when I was working with Umbert and PK from Cycle Reebok. That was over 15 years ago. After 20 years in the bicycle industry. What I've found over the years is that there just simply isn’t enough time in the day. You do the best you can. So I'm starting the blog now.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

We have a shipment of the 2012 Spinner FITS ready for purchase

We just got in a large quantity of the Spinner FIT home version bikes. These are home version models, they weigh in around 80 pounds, have the perimeter weighted flywheel, which produces the aggressive inertia, like their commercial bike brothers. We build them, do the QuieTune(R) build process and drive train treatment and we extend the warranty.These sell online at $599, we've got them for $400 locally in our 2 retail stores or we can ship for $500. This is a great bike for light duty home use, rehabbing or just to supplement your gym classes. Contact Jeff directly at 888-909-BIKE or shoot him an email at Spindoc111@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment