BLOG 2010


BLOG 2010

I wish I would have started this blog years ago. When I first met Johnny G. Or when I was working with Umbert and PK from Cycle Reebok. That was over 15 years ago. After 20 years in the bicycle industry. What I've found over the years is that there just simply isn’t enough time in the day. You do the best you can. So I'm starting the blog now.

Monday, January 24, 2011

2011 AC Performance Models with FREE $500 mPower wattage based Computers!

Studiocycles has the 2011 Schwinn AC Performance models in stock, we do our usual prebuild, pro-tuning with our exclusive QuietTune® build process, lifetime warranty and lifetime free parts replacement on the Studioycles.com website with FREE UPS 5-6 day, fully insured door to door shipping for $1695.00!! That’s a lot of coin, but hey this is the hottest bike in the industry AND we include stuff you cant get anywhere else! We also have these badass bikes in both of our retail stores in Venice and Orange County. Quantities are limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment