BLOG 2010


BLOG 2010

I wish I would have started this blog years ago. When I first met Johnny G. Or when I was working with Umbert and PK from Cycle Reebok. That was over 15 years ago. After 20 years in the bicycle industry. What I've found over the years is that there just simply isn’t enough time in the day. You do the best you can. So I'm starting the blog now.

Monday, January 24, 2011

The WOW! Button Rocks @ StudioCycles.com!

 If you click the WOW! button on Studiocycles.com, it will explain all about our 888-909-BIKE FREE consultation option with the owner, Jeff Wimmer. And it has been blowing up lately! This is another option you won’t find anywhere else. Are you kidding me?!? TRY to call ANY other website and talk to the owner. Ask them to compare the Schwinn AC Performance to the Star Trac Spinner NXT. Or compare the Lemond Revmaster Pro to the Keiser M3. Ask what the benefits of using cycling shoes are? Should you use Road shoes or mountain shoes? Ask about which bike will fit you, the wife, standing at 5 foot 2 inches AND your husband who’s 6 foot 3 inches tall. We could go on and on, but the point is, talking with Jeff about your budget, your needs and getting straight answers on EVERYTHING and EVEVERYTHING about which bike ir right for you is priceless! Oh, and did we mention its FREE : )

No comments:

Post a Comment