BLOG 2010


BLOG 2010

I wish I would have started this blog years ago. When I first met Johnny G. Or when I was working with Umbert and PK from Cycle Reebok. That was over 15 years ago. After 20 years in the bicycle industry. What I've found over the years is that there just simply isn’t enough time in the day. You do the best you can. So I'm starting the blog now.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

More Certified pre-owned NXT's on the way for Christmas!

AS of November 23rd, we are installing 50 new Schwinn AC Perfromance models into a local Southern California club and taking out 50 Star Trac Spinner NXT's, 3rd generation, with Star Trac Spinning computers! The 3rd generation NXT's are the best, mst improved generation of the NXT, and these are in great aesthetic condition. We will still tear them all down to the frames and replace EVERYTHING internally, as always. Stay away from the giant used fitness equipment warehouses,with the usual fluff job and 90 day warranty. Buy your used Star Trac Spinner NXT from the spin bike experts! Remember, StudioCycles is the only official tech support to the Spinning program in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment