BLOG 2010


BLOG 2010

I wish I would have started this blog years ago. When I first met Johnny G. Or when I was working with Umbert and PK from Cycle Reebok. That was over 15 years ago. After 20 years in the bicycle industry. What I've found over the years is that there just simply isn’t enough time in the day. You do the best you can. So I'm starting the blog now.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Our 2nd retail store now open in Laguna Niguel!

 The StudioCycles.com stores are proud to announce our 2nd indoor cycling specific retail store is now open! 40-50 of the industries best commercial, professionally built new and certified pre-owned bikes to choose from.No other source offers commercial bikes from Keiser, Lemond, Schwinn and Star Trac under one roof!As always, most of our bikes, new and pre-owned, include our exclusive lifetime. warranty and lifetime free parts replacement policy. Looking for a new or used Star Trac Spinner NXT? How about a pristine original Schwinn Johnny G Spinner Pro? If a used spin bike is what your budget affords you, why not buy one from the Spin bike expert? We also have the new Schwinn AC perfromance, the Schwinn AC Sports and we have a smokin deal on the Schwinn AC Classic! Store hours: Friday, Saturday and Sunday 10am to 6pm Location: 27601 Forbes Road Laguna Niguel,CA 92677  Store number: 949-581-BIKE(2453)  You can always call Jeff directly at: 888-909-BIKE(2453) or 818-470-2204 for a free consultation . AMAZING deals for black Friday all the way through the holiday season.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your articles. This was a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles.
    I have some relevant information you can review below.
    www.spinbikesexpert.com

    ReplyDelete