BLOG 2010


BLOG 2010

I wish I would have started this blog years ago. When I first met Johnny G. Or when I was working with Umbert and PK from Cycle Reebok. That was over 15 years ago. After 20 years in the bicycle industry. What I've found over the years is that there just simply isn’t enough time in the day. You do the best you can. So I'm starting the blog now.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

We’ve got 140 used Star Trac Spinner NXT’s coming our way soon!

Just a quick note to those of you holding out for a certified pre-owned Star Trac Spinner NXT. We have 140 Used Star Trac Spinner NXT models coming towards the end of August. We will do our usual tear down and rebuild, replacing EVERYTHING inside these bikes. They will go fast as the market is dry, in fact, used Star Trac Spinner NXT’s from our company have been almost non-existent this year. We are excited to get these in our inventory. We will have a strong stock of these bikes for the upcoming cool down weather wise, and we will be shipping these units across the country once we get the refurbished process under way. Stay tuned to hear more!

No comments:

Post a Comment