BLOG 2010


BLOG 2010

I wish I would have started this blog years ago. When I first met Johnny G. Or when I was working with Umbert and PK from Cycle Reebok. That was over 15 years ago. After 20 years in the bicycle industry. What I've found over the years is that there just simply isn’t enough time in the day. You do the best you can. So I'm starting the blog now.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Orange County/ San Diego –We want your business!

StudioCycles next retail location is underway! We’ve been searching for the perfect locale to bring our own personal buying experience to the fine folks of Orange County and San Diego. Who wouldn’t want a store where you can shop EXCLUSIVELY for the best professionally built new bikes and certified pre owned bikes from Star Trac, Schwinn , Keiser and Lemond? Are you kidding me? We are also looking for a select few qualified individuals to manage and work in this very special edition to The Wimmer Group of stores and locations once its finished and underway! Stay tuned for more details and if you know of any VERY unique and qualified personnel that may be interested in joining our team, let them know who we are, what we do and where to find us!

No comments:

Post a Comment