BLOG 2010


BLOG 2010

I wish I would have started this blog years ago. When I first met Johnny G. Or when I was working with Umbert and PK from Cycle Reebok. That was over 15 years ago. After 20 years in the bicycle industry. What I've found over the years is that there just simply isn’t enough time in the day. You do the best you can. So I'm starting the blog now.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

July 2010

We just did a FULL service on the Schwinn IC Evolution SR bikes used at the Jonathan Club in Santa Monica. This is about as high end of a facility as you will find ANYWHERE in the world. The most affluent human beings in Southern California mingle and get fit here on the beaches of Santa Monica and the Jonathan Club demands the BEST for their indoor cycling members. Naturally they choose BikeTekUSA and StudioCycles to keep the bikes optimal and the members safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment