BLOG 2010


BLOG 2010

I wish I would have started this blog years ago. When I first met Johnny G. Or when I was working with Umbert and PK from Cycle Reebok. That was over 15 years ago. After 20 years in the bicycle industry. What I've found over the years is that there just simply isn’t enough time in the day. You do the best you can. So I'm starting the blog now.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

June 2010

WSSC Miami was an awesome show in terms of attendees and turnout. My classes were well attended. It is always an honor and privilege to be part of the WSSC presenter team. I myself struggled through the show, I felt like I was suffering from mild heat stroke, I even had to walk out of my first session and go lay down for almost an hour. The attendees were VERY gracious, when I came back they were really cool about my having to leave and cool down. I made it through on a wing and a prayer. I always feel so lucky to be part of the WSSC experience and my hat ALWAYS goes off to the entire MDA staff for doing such a wonderful job and year after year they show gets more polished and people seem so happy to be there. We also built and tuned the ANIMAL bike for Josh’s ride which again was a HUGE success. See you all next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment